August 12, 2007

Feeling Depressed Still

I can’t believe how depressed I have been feeling lately, its weird because there doesn’t seem to be a reason for it though I know there has to be, just cant put my finger on it. I have been teary all day today, and that is definitely not like me, the poor kids have copped it all day, but I figure I owe them a bit of misery :)

The weather is going to start fining up soon (they say) so I’ll be able to get outside a bit, it’s terrible when it rains non stop for weeks on end. I think that the rain has a lot to do with how I’m feeling and the ongoing insomnia probably hasn’t helped either.

So the plan is to wake up tomorrow in a brighter mood and take the dog for a walk.

Ruby

2 Responses to “Feeling Depressed Still”

  1. Robert on August 23rd, 2007 12:30 pm

    Dear Ruby,

    The weather affects how we ALL feel, so don’t worry about your current mood!

    Robert

  2. Ruby on August 24th, 2007 1:38 pm

    Thanks, still feel like shite but that’s due to the flu now, hopefully when I’m better I will get back on track again.

No comments: