August 20, 2007

Chloe Is Off Again

Chloe got accepted for a country position she has always wanted, and very difficult to get in to. I am so pleased for her that she is moving the way she planned in her career.

But I am selfishly disappointed to see her go, I have really enjoyed having her in town for these past few months, and thought that with her permanent position in the city, she would settle here, but her eye was on her goal and she got it. Rory will also miss her terribly, as they get along so well, and have lots of fun together.

But we can go and visit (not too often though as it is 2500km away), and I don’t fly, so it will have to be a long trip with the drive there and back.
Hopefully she will get flown back occasionally for work and we can catch up then.

I am really proud of her getting to where she wanted to be, and at such a young age.

No comments: