July 10, 2007

My Garden

In the last year I haven’t kept up with much gardening, just what I needed to like weeding and watering. Recently I have been inspired back into the garden and yesterday I drove out to a Native Nursery and picked up 25 flowering tree and shrub seedlings.

It was fun to choose them but the drive was terrible, I started having a panic attack as soon as I got in the car and it didn’t stop until I got back home so it was a terrible outing. Usually a panic attack lessens as I drive, yesterday it just got worse.

I so badly wanted to get the seedlings while I had my daughters car so I persevered through the anxiety, but was disappointed that I wasn’t able to minimise the feelings.

I re-potted the seedlings into larger pots when I got home and will work out where I want them to go over the next few weeks.

No comments: