June 17, 2007

Still Working

I am still working, I couldn’t bring myself to quit as I really want to stay there, it seems like a great place to work.
I did speak to the boss about the problem I may have with catching a bus to work, he was very empathetic and came up with some helpful suggestions. I am really lucky to have a boss who is so understanding and supportive… I hope I can repay his kindness by turning up on Wednesday afternoon.
I wanted to do a trial run on the bus over the weekend, but that would mean that I would have to make a return trip all in one go and that’s way too scary, it’s way too scary to catch it one way to work, never mind anything else.
I have got batteries for my mp3 player and picked out a good book so I can keep distracted. The plan was to work up slowly to getting on a bus (like walking to the corner first!!) and now I have been thrown in the deep end. If I manage to do this on Wednesday I am definitely going to treat myself to something nice :).

No comments: