April 22, 2007

Sunday Night

It’s been a pretty hectic weekend….well for me anyway. Rory had two friends over and since they are in their late teens you can imagine it, I even managed to drag myself out of my bedroom and speak to them quite a bit while they were here, it was pretty hard but I made myself do it so Rory doesn’t have them to tell them

that I am unsociable. I’m pretty proud of the effort I made, and the world didn’t even come crashing down around me…..rather amazing really.
I have been practising my breathing exercises to help slow my breathing down. I don’t know if it is slowing down all the time, but it is definitely making me aware of how I breath and to slow it when I think of it and it helps my anxiety and panic attacks.
I am seeing my psych tomorrow and its going to be embarrassing to have to tell her ….yet again… that I haven’t made it out the front door this week, I just find it all so overwhelming. I’ve thought about it a lot but I don’t think that counts…..unfortunately.
After my appointment with her I am seeing their psychiatrist to hopefully get my happy pills changed to some happier ones…..stay tuned.

No comments: