April 20, 2007

Finding a New Doctor

After getting up the gumption to find a new doctor, I finally had an appointment today. After being told I have to wait an hour…..yea right….I explained my circumstances with agoraphobia and anxiety and was told to wait outside and she would listen out for my name. So out I went, after 1/2 an hour, I luckily heard my name called while the door was open, (I’m glad she followed through ) I explained to the doctor that I was after a new Dr….his response was that it may not be that easy as they are a very busy practice, I held back on walking out….he wasn’t too bad but did not really take a proper history as I suppose he had to keep within his 10 minute to make his money. But I now have a new doctor where I have to wait up to an hour to see him and he doesn’t really want to get to the bottom of things…what is this world coming to?????
He did say that I had to start exercising though, the words I have been dreading, and to take a good vitamin B.
I have around 10 exercise DVD’s that I bought in the hope that they may inspire me, but they are still sitting in the TV cabinet, and my exercise ball is used at the computer, so stay tuned….

No comments: