December 6, 2007

Overcomer’s Package

I have a subscription to Overcome Panic which is written by a female Christian Minister in the US. (I am not a practicing Christian but I have long held beliefs. I just received an email saying that they are offering free postage for the rest of December for local and international orders, so I thought I would share in case any one is interested.

I have ordered Overcomer’s Package for myself as I found that the best value, but they have a variety of CD topics on overcoming anxiety and panic attacks. The Overcomers Package has a book, workbook and a set of CD’s, so I will let you know what I think when I receive it.

5 Responses to “Overcomer’s Package”

  1. coffeecup on December 9th, 2007 4:49 am

    Dear Ruby, I hope that you don’t mind but I’d like to nominate you to tell us all 7 ‘weird and random’ facts about yourself. The only condition is that you must link back to me as sender, and choose and link ideally, to seven other people to give up a little frivolous bit of info about themselves. It’s just a bit of fun and a gentle way of networking. Best wishes, Steph

  2. Max on December 28th, 2007 8:02 pm

    great stuff - cu

  3. Ruby on January 6th, 2008 9:38 pm

    Thanks Max
    Hope to see you again soon :)

    Ruby

  4. Max on March 12th, 2008 3:33 am

    omer’s Package : Life With Anxiety & Agoraphobia thanks for this post!

  5. Max on May 22nd, 2008 2:26 am

    Thanks for this post!

No comments: