December 15, 2007

7 Weird and Random Facts About Me

I was asked this question by Coffecup “I’d like to nominate you to tell us all 7 ‘weird and random’ facts about yourself”…. hmmm I will give it a go.

1. I am a bit of a gypsy and have moved house more than 60 times.

2. I am an organisational nut, but am not very tidy

3. My favourite foods are Cheeses and Cold Meats

4. I enjoy decoupage

5. I have a warped sense of humour that some people just don’t get

6. I am the black sheep in my family, apparently I don’t “conform”……. to their ways of thinking :)

7. I am a reflexologist

Hope this qualifies :)

4 Responses to “7 Weird and Random Facts About Me”

  1. coffeecup on December 16th, 2007 10:44 am

    Ha ha wonderful Ruby. Thanks for revealling all. Wow! Didn’t know you did reflexology! Some super facts there, hope you enjoyed having to think of them?

  2. Ruby on December 22nd, 2007 9:32 pm

    It was a difficult task, thought of lots of things, but did I really want to put them on my blog - that would be definately not :)
    It was fun though

    Ruby

  3. Panic Guy on December 30th, 2007 3:16 am

    Hi Ruby! I’ve never commented before, but this post struck me a little. You have moved house more than 60 times??? That’s an awful lot of moving! :) How did you endure all that? :)

  4. Ruby on January 6th, 2008 9:44 pm

    Hi Panic Guy
    Yes a bit of worry really :) A lot of those moves were going back to the parents house between moves, but its still moving really.
    In hindsight I think that it was my anxiety that caused all the moves, and each time I moved I felt great for a while when learning all about a new place, and I did love setting up a new house and getting to know the culture of the place.
    Since the kids came along I lasted 4 years in each place.
    I am glad to say that I have lived where I am for nearly 4 years and don’t have itchy feet yet, I think that is because as I get older I don’t enjoy the hassle of moving anymore.

No comments: